27 Apr, 2010
PHP Unable to Copy Files from Upload (Plesk and PHP safe_mode)
After searching around for the better part of this morning, I finally figured out why my file upload script was not working correctly. When I setup the domain I did not even check to see if it was turned on since I did it relatively quickly, but right there in the “Hosting Settings” is an option to turn on PHP safe_mode.
I’m sure there’s a good reason to keep it on when using virtual hosting with multiple people using the same server, but for me it was just causing more problems then I could figure out. If anyone knows how to keep it on while still being able to copy/move files from an upload, please leave a comment below.
- jQuery AJAX Loading – Display Images or Text Until Script is Finished (Part 2)
- Find Years and Months Between Two Dates in PHP
- How to Install SSL Certificate on a Subdomain within Plesk 9
- jQuery Loading – Display Images or Text Until Script is Finished
- Turn 2D Array into a HTML Dropdown with PHP